AKC Bouvier des Flandres & AKC Miniature Pinschers
We enjoy raising AKC Bouvier des Flandres and AKC Miniature Pinschers for families to enjoy. We live in the beautiful Yakima Valley’s country side with Mount Ranier as our view from our living room and front yard – along with the corn when it is growing. We are surrounded by grapes on the other 3 sides of our property so our dogs are not in crates and have freedom to “talk” to the cats or any one that pulls up in our driveway.
All of our puppies have been born at our home and raised here. We own all of our parents and they are on site. We do NOT sell puppies through brokers or pet stores. I do not sell puppies for other breeders; however, I have been known to recommend.
As much as we’d love to have a puppy available whenever someone contacts us, we do not always have ones available. We often have deposits on puppies before they are born.
Puppies are sold on spay/neuter agreement unless special arrangements are made.
We encourage people to come to our home and meet the puppy’s “family”.
Trip to The Netherlands
1) Breeding is more controlled.
2) If a dog has a health issue then they stop breeding it rather than try to breed the issue out.
3) They are not into testing hips and heart like we are because they don’t have the issues like we do here.
4) Puppies can be puppies – play, run and jump around as long as it is what they want to do, not forced.
5) Although ears are not cropped, ear infections aren’t a big issue.